TRANSLATE

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello out there to everyone! Hope you all have/had a great Easter!
Until I get my etsy shop up and running I have listed a couple of my mini food items and a couple of my Enid Collins style purses on ebay.
Follow this link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/gailie0/m.html?hash=item27c5bfe2ed&item=170821411565&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562
I have more items but it is expensive to list them on ebay.
I will show you a few items I have here:  (2) sets of breakfast for 2 and (1) set of pork chop plates with cabbage and sweet potatoes for 2


These are 12th scale dollhouse miniatures on ceramic plates.

The foods are priced the same for each box $14.00 free shipping.

I will have more "stuff" soon, including 60's style furniture, so keep a look out here.


4 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Gail! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work and to seeing your Etsy shop when it opens! I'll go over to your ebay shop now. ;-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food plates are lovely, Gail. Like Jennifer, I am looking forward to seeing your Etsy shop. You're so talented. I'm so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These food plates looks real. Great work.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete