TRANSLATE

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

AM I CRAZY?

Does anyone know why we can't upload pictures from our pc anymore?
I had to open a Picasa web album to be able to place the peacock room pictures on my blog.....
I thought perhaps it was an issue with IE and upgraded to version 9 but that did not help.

I hate that version, too. It would be better if I could hide my favorites and then call it back up with one button like I did on version 8. I may just not know how......???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR VERY NICE COMMENTS ON MY MINIATURES.
I DO HOPE TO BE ABLE TO POST MORE OFTEN AND PUT MORE TUTORIALS UP.
WE'LL SEE........

7 comments:

  1. Hace unos días Picasa ha ampliado la capacidad que teniamos para subir fotos. Ahora tienes que tener 5120 MB y no tendrias que tener problemas para subir tus fotos desde tu pc al blog.
    Comprueba en Picasa si tienes esos 5120MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail

    I found the upload facility to upload from my computer just didn't appear so I tried using Google Chrome and there it all was. It all went as per usual after that. I hope that helps, it's frustrating isn't!! Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie; I tried that but evidently I did something wrong. I will try it again, though, and see what I can accomplish.

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    Like you, I can no longer upload pictures from my pc. It is so frustrating! I hesitate to try Google chrome and may have to open a Picasa album also. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know if you have found out what the problem is and I will let you know if I find any info.
    Thank you,
    Diane
    http://myminiaturesjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Diane,
      I have not found a solution yet. I keep looking but so far, I haven't a clue. If I do find out, though, I will post my solution. We have too much to do in miniature to worry with a lot of computer hooey, don't we? Thank you for offering your info, too!

      Delete
  4. Yo puedo subir fotos en mi blog, pero desde Google Chrome..Tengo problemas en poner comentarios en otros blogs..hay muchos en los que no puedo..Y tampoco sé por qué..Un beso

    ReplyDelete