TRANSLATE

Monday, April 28, 2014

Need Takeout Containers?

Gum and medications that come packaged in the blister packs can be use for takeout and grocery store packaging.
I had some gum packaging and made them into containers for cookies, salads, whatever.....
 Cut sets of two apart as shown
Remove all the foil; I even used an emery board to help....
Make a STRAIGHT line between the two pieces with your craft knife being careful not to cut all the way through. You are trying to make a hinge.

I used my fingernail to help manipulate the fold
 This is what it should look like
Trim the edges evenly rounding the corners very carefully
 
Clean up any rough or jagged edges
And you have clear plastic containers for your store or take out foods
 
Hope everyone has a good week!
 
 
 
 


 
 





15 comments:

  1. how cool. thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this very useful tutorial.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por compartir este buen tutorial..Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy buen tutorial,gracias por la idea!!!
    Besos,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. It's a great tutorial! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, Pinehaven! Thanks a bunch! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment in my blog. Now I follow you! I like your blog because you are capable to recycle all types of elements, like me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a great idea. Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so confused about this. How can these be considered a container for salad? Cookies? Aren't they like an inch long? How would that hold anything? Maybe I'm missing something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gift that keeps on giving - it's 2020 & it's still being shared :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's November 2022 and still going. Hahaha I just bought a pack of this gum, which I hate, just so I can make these. 😁

      Delete
  11. This just made my day! I haven't posted in so long but nice to know someone is still "looking"!

    ReplyDelete