TRANSLATE

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MADE A FEW MORE......
Had a day off today so I played around a little.
On one I ran the lines around the bottle instead of up and down.
On another I dotted the bottle directly with the Gallery Glass.
I experimented with some alcohol ink in green on another striped bottle.
Alcohol ink gave it a vintage/aged look. My blue alcohol ink may be old or separated because I got a very spotty look with bits of darker "pieces" of color that look like little tiny chunks of something stuck to the inside. For some things we may want this look. Anyway, I will try again this weekend....
 
Just wanted to share with you all.....
Have a good rest-of-the-week!
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love colored glass and your speckled blue jar reminds me of beach glass! What a great effect using the inks! I have never tried them out on glass before and I am surprised that they work so well. Love what you have done! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete